Your Website is More Than Just ” Design”
We are a Professional Website Design Company in Saudi Arabia
Our Professional web Design Artists create conceptual, responsive,
and eye-catching designs with your potential customers in mind.
Keep your visitors inside your website longer..
Turn Visitors into Buyers
Your website is the front desk of your business and the more engaged the visitor is with your web copy the more likely it is that they will buy your solution. Our professional website architects are mindful of your interests and those of your customers and so will craft best possible functional website that enriches visitor experience and bring you sales.
Hook your visitors with engaging content
Grab your visitors attention and satisfy their interests with meaningful content that communicates your business value and provides answers to their problems .With our content strategy and SEO tactics to back your website with solid topics that keeps them engaged and logically structured website layout to help them find what they’re searching with ease.
Why does web development take so long?
Step 1: Planning
We are more efficient and focused than our competitors because we are clear from the start about the objectives and expected results.
The first step of website design goes through planning stage, which is divided into several stages:
- Client meeting: The most important step before starting a project is to agree with clients and discuss their requirements·
- Client requirements: After completing the interview with the client and understanding his requirements, we reformulate his request, so the client must be sure to provide the clearest and most accurate summary possible.
- Analysis: After discussion with the client we as professionals determine the technical specifications – should the website be optimized for a specific resolution or browser? Will a responsive design suffice?
- Collect data: The client can submit content and resources that he needs to add. Where resources can include fonts or images, while content can include anything from product descriptions from articles, videos, etc.
Step 2: Design
Wireframe layout: In this step, wireframes and prototypes are created as a first step that will further assist in the design and development process.
Design signoff: This stage passes through several basic steps:
- Choose the right color scheme: Colors are very important because they send an instant message to the site visitor as bright, multi-colored designs work well for children’s institutions, for example, but financial institutions should choose more subtle colors if they want to gain trust from their audience.
- Choosing a logo and color scheme: From the foundation of a company’s visual identity, the appropriate choice of logo and color scheme affects how visitors perceive the brand. Also, whether images appear in headers, sliders, or as backgrounds, the best web designs carefully use graphic design and artwork images to help reinforce the company’s key messages.
- Visual elements: such as buttons, info boxes, and list boxes should be designed to complement the tone of the website’s sound – from formal boxes with sharp edges, to distressed urban-style boxes that have funky lines to appeal to teens.
- Quick access to content: Our designers ensures that the design provides the best user experience so that pages are not only beautiful and easy on the eye, but allow the visitor to quickly find what they need.
Step 3: Development
Now it’s our turn to develop the website.
One of the main concerns in development is that the website will be built to comply with relevant web standards such as HTML, CSS, XML and XSL.
- layout main section: Web developers will focus on database configuration. They are the backbone of the website which will be built in line with the content and structure requirements.
- Client feedback: All developments will be presented to the customer, and all his suggestions will be heard in the event that other developments are requested
Step 4: Launch
Now the website is in the final testing stages, i.e. it is almost ready to go live. Final exams usually focus on performance and security.
Once this is done, we will move the project to the client’s live server, where the website will be accessed using the client’s domain name.
- Quality Assurance Testing: The site is tested and the user experience is known. It checks for missing or incorrect content, broken links (links that don’t go anywhere) and checking that online forms end in the correct email inbox.
- Testing: Before operating the website, our client will personally check the quality of their website via Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools.
- Approval: After completing the work and accepting the project, do you think our mission is over here? The truth is no, we continue with you in the maintenance phase in order to be able to solve any problem that you or any of your users face during their visits in order to maintain a happy audience.
Technical support also extends to periodic performance and security tests and updates or additional installations, in the case of content management systems.
Why website design is important?
You may be wondering how important website design is these days. How does it affect your audience and your business? Let’s look at the top five reasons why web design is important.
1. Makes a first impression When people visit your website, they will take their first impression of your business within seconds. In those first seconds, you want to make an impact on your audience.
2. It aids your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
Many practices in website design affect how search engine spiders crawl and index your website. If your on-page SEO basics aren’t right, you’ll be fighting an uphill battle to get on the first pages. In simple words, your code should be SEO friendly.
3. It sets the impression for customer service
People can judge the quality of your treatment of them from your website. Your design gives them insight into how you see your audience. If you don’t put effort into designing your website, your audience will know that you won’t put in the effort to help them. Your website is like a customer service representative. The more modern and attractive your website is, the more it will give the impression that you are open and welcoming to new people who visit your website. Think of your web design as the digital face of your business.
4. It builds trust with your audience
People don’t trust poorly designed websites. If your design is poor or the information looks outdated, they will not trust your site. They may see your site as spam because you do not have an updated web design. On the other hand, a professional website indicates trust with the public. This will make the site visitor trust your work and feel comfortable checking it out more.
5. Your competitors are doing it
Your competitors are already using web design. In case you want to stay in competition with them, you should use web design for your site. If you have an old and low-quality website, your competition will outperform you. This means that you will lose potential customers. As they will attract more customers to their page because their page is more attractive.
4 important elements of quality website design
Now that you know the importance of website design, it’s time to start looking at the elements that make for a quality design.
When users enter your site, they want to access information easily and quickly. If you want to keep customers interested in your page, you should implement easy navigation that helps your audience. A properly designed navigation will help them access the information they want.
Your audience will access your site from many devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers. If you want these customers to stay on your site, you must make sure that everyone has a good view of your site. The outstanding responsive design ensures a good experience on your site, no matter what device it is using. Your website will adapt to the device to make sure your website is sized to fit their device. This is useful for keeping customers engaged and interested in your site. So, if you want to have a successful website design, you should pay attention to responsive design.
Customers interact with a video ten times more than they do with a text. Visuals are great for sharing and splitting text, but some companies go overboard with images. And you see that their sites are crowded with pictures and videos. This makes the site feel confusing and cluttered. If you want to see success with your site, you have to balance the images and text on your page. Use visual elements purposefully. If you have a piece of text explaining your services, include a video below that text that further explains your services.
You can have a great design, but in case your audience can’t see it, it becomes useless. Page speed is an important component of web design so that your audience can access information quickly. Your visitors hates waiting for pages load slowly. If your page takes long time to load, your audience will lose interest. They return to the search results and choose the competitor’s page instead of yours.
PFS will help you creating the website of your dreams
Your website design plays an important role in the success of your online marketing process. If you want to achieve the best results, you should think carefully about the design of your website as it drives people to learn more about your business. At PFS, we have over 10 years of experience designing websites.
We are a full-service digital marketing company specializing in web design. Our team of experts will bring their knowledge to your campaign. We know how to create professional websites that help our clients grow their business.
Don’t believe us? Ask our customers! Check out our customer testimonials attesting to the amazing work we do for them!
Why you should trust us?
- We have 10 years experience in web page design and all electronic advertising marketing services.
- We offer you the most powerful and fastest hosting.
- Our sites are 100% secure.
- All the designs that we do are modern and fit your services, which attracts the customer and gives him a sense of comfort when navigating your site.
- Content Writing: We have a team of senior professionals in creating exclusive and unique content in both Arabic and English.
How much do we charge for website design?
Fees start from 4,500 Saudi riyals, and it depends on the type and size of your website, what problems we have to fix and other factors
How long does website design take?
New websites could take a minimum of 15 days from concept to launch. It may take longer if the client requires custom features.
Which CMS software do we use?
We use the WordPress platform and other template builder such as Divi, Elementor and Mharty or other theme builders.
Do you provide Website Hosting service?
Absolutely! We can provide the domain in addition to our hosting that provides a premium experience, check our hosting packages, check our hosting packages
What SEO makes your Website friendly?
Because of it your website is crawled and indexed by search engine spiders, so that it becomes visible on the first pages of search results like Google search results
Can you Re-design an existing website?
certainly! Our team will perform a website audit, identify problems and malfunctions, study the necessary repairs and then implement them on your existing domain.